This back to school activity is great for the first day of school or the beginning of the school year. Use the getting to know you question cards to have fun with your kids! It's also perfect to use any time of the year or as one of your reading buddies activities. The 52 questions are designed for quick, short answers. A nice addition to your morning meetings and perfect in your sub tub! Cards are available in color and b/w.
Use the cards:
• when you first meet your students in September
• when your students meet their reading buddies for the first time
• when a new student joins your class (simply partner him or her with another student)
• for a “Morning Minute” to get kids thinking first thing in the day
• or use them in any one-on-one new meeting situation with class volunteers. The seven categories of questions can easily be sorted, not only by the distinct title, but also by a unique design in each left hand corner. Blank templates are included to create your own questions. Teacher-friendly and ready to use. Just cut them apart.
This is part of 100 Fun Questions to Get to Know Your Kids.
IMPORTANT: Did you know that you can earn TpT credits to use in any store? Simply leave feedback on this resource and presto! You've earned credits toward your next resource. Easy peasy!
Some of my other products you might be interested in: