Also included in
- Back to School planning is easier for you and fun for your kindergarten students with this bundle of activities and writing packets. The two resources are packed with crafts (perfect for a bulletin board display), All About Me printables, first week of school booklets, writing prompts, informal asse$12.00$15.00Save $3.00
Are you looking for some fun, engaging, and easy prep back to school activities for your kindergarten students? This packet provides About Me activities, first day of school resources, alphabet and number booklets, getting to know friends, the school, and the teacher writing prompts, and more! The resource also comes with a craft for a bulletin board display that’s perfect for back to school night!
Choose from over 25 activities to help plan for the first weeks of kindergarten:
- First Day of School Folder Covers - Two different folder covers are included. The folder provides a place to keep take-home papers. Students can also color the covers.
- Me on the First Day of Kindergarten - Students draw and color a picture of themselves on the first day of school.
- First Day of School Photograph - Take a first day of school photograph of each of your students. Photographs can be glued to the frame on the printable.
- I Can Write Letters - Students independently write the capital and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- I Can Write Words - Students independently write any words they are able to write.
- I Can Write Numbers - Students write numbers independently.
- My Alphabet Book – Students trace the letters of the alphabet. Each letter has a corresponding picture of an object that has the initial sound of the letter.
- My Number Book – Students trace the numbers from one to twelve. Each number has a set of objects that represents the number.
- All About Kindergarten Booklet – The pages of the booklet contain simple sentences that tell what a kindergartener does at school. Students trace the words in each sentence of the booklet. They illustrate the sentences.
- My Kindergarten Day Booklet – Students complete a booklet by sequencing pictures to show the order of activities in the kindergarten day.
- I Love Learning Bookmarks – Encourage learning and reading with these “I Love Learning” bookmarks.
- About Me – Students draw pictures of themselves, friends, family, and pets.
- My Favorites – Students draw pictures of some of their favorite things.
- My Handprint - Students paint their hands and make their handprints on the printable. It can be saved for a kindergarten memory book.
- Kindergarteners “can, have, are” Map – Students complete a “can, have, are” map about kindergarten students. The printables include tree map headings that can be displayed on a bulletin board or display board.
- Find a Friend – Students find classmates who match the words and pictures in each of the boxes. Classmates write their names in the boxes.
- Friends – Students write and draw about their kindergarten friends and what they like to do with their friends.
- My Teacher – Students draw a picture and complete a sentence about their teacher.
- I can write about my school. – Students draw, write, and share about their school.
- School Things – Students trace the labels. They color the school related pictures.
- What’s inside? – Students trace and draw pictures of things that are inside their backpacks.
- How do you get to school? - Students color a picture showing how they get to school. They complete a sentence telling how they get to school and color the corresponding picture.
- Summer Fun! – Students trace, write, and illustrate to tell about the fun things they did during the summer.
- Back to School Kindergarten Favorites Class Book – Students complete a sentence telling about their favorite school activity. They illustrate their writing.
- K is for Kindergarten Craft – Students make their face and top and complete a sentence frame. The craft can be used as a bulletin board display.
You may also like these kindergarten resources:
- Back to School Writing Kindergarten
- Fall Writing Kindergarten
- Halloween Writing Kindergarten
- Thanksgiving Writing Kindergarten
- Counting to 10 Boom Cards Bundle
- Short Vowel Review
See the PREVIEW for a view of what’s included in the packet.
Click HERE to follow First Grade Schoolhouse for updates, freebies, and notifications of new products.
Thank you ♥♥♥ for visiting my store!
First Grade Schoolhouse