Back to School Activity: 6th Grade Reflections
is a set of two-student inspired Back-To-School activities.Back to school was never so fun (and valuable for you and your students). Students use a student inventory to generate an essential list of information about themselves for you.
Next, students create an artistic representation of themselves for the class. The individual art pieces fits together to create an interesting puzzle of your class.
The power of the individual plus the community sets the tone for a great year in your classroom!
by purchasing as part of one of the 6th grade back to school bundles:
- Back to school activity bundle for 6th grade
- Middle School Bundle of Back to School Activities
This detailed teacher’s guide includes:
- Complete teacher’s guide for 2-3 45-minute lessons
- Student handouts including self-reflection questionnaire, template for teacher information and guide for art project
- A complete list of materials
- Sample student artwork and class design
- Artist presentation and background information for optional use with design.
This purchase is for one teacher only.
This resource is not to be shared with colleagues or used by an entire grade level, school, or district without purchasing the proper number of licenses. If you are interested in a site license, please contact me for a quote at email@example.com. This resource may not be uploaded to the internet in any form, including classroom/personal websites or network drives.
You may also like:
● Circles: Area and Circumference with Kandinsky (Common Core Aligned)
● Fibonacci Spirals
● S.T.E.M. Engineering Mystery Box: A full year of quick design challenges
● Heraldry: Crests of Identity (free)
● Coming soon…6th grade MathAntics Scavenger Hunt, Mystery Literature Unit for Fall and Halloween, and Exploring Ancient Egypt: Hands-on Activities.
Did you know you can earn TPT credits easily?
- Go to your My Purchases page when you login
- Click on the provide feedback button. Quickly rate the product and leave a quick note.
- Each time you give feedback, you earn TPT credit to spend on future purchases.
Benefits of following the store
- Save $$$ - Follow the store and receive updates on new product launches. New products are 20% off in the first 48 hours. To follow simply click on the follow me star at the store. New product launches typically occur once a week.
- Follow the Facebook page
to find out about weekly deals, sales, flash freebies and giveaways.
- Read musings, tips, resources and ideas about teaching, education and education policy on the blog.
Don’t miss out on Social Sundays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Social Studies) and Math Mondays (tips, resources and ideas for teaching Math)
- No more than 1 email from me directly to my followers per month.
To follow the store and save $$$, click on the follow me star above.