Aloha y'all! This updated product has some great resources for you to start the new school year. It includes several back-to-school activities designed to help you get to know your students, allow students to get to know each other, and begin creating a classroom community. Included in the 40 pages of activities are:
- Printable All About Me Posters (4 versions including 2 boys and 2
- First Day Student Survey
- You Made It Through to Day Number Two Survey (a reflection of the first day of school)
- Name Card with directions
- Name Tent with directions
- Find Someone Who Game with directions
- Classmate Interview Survey, Classmate Double Bubble Map,
Classmate Interview reflection sheets (directions included)
- Me Bag Printable with directions
- Mapping Your Old Classroom Graph with directions
- Decoding the Text Worksheet with directions
- Biopoem format with rubric and sample biopoem (directions included)
- Four writing prompts with a blank skeet of notebook paper
Please note the updates included changes of fonts to make a few activities easier to read for the little ones. It also includes the addition of the 4 All About me posters, which are a bit easier for the 3rd graders!
Here's to a great start to a new school year!