27 beginning of the year activities and printables to use during the first week of school!!
The first week of school is a time for everyone to get to know each other and to get to know the classroom environment, rules, routines, procedures, etc. This resource is a collection of activities designed to help with all those “get-to-know-yous”!
- InstaSummer - NEW THIS YEAR!!
- Back to School Roll-a-Story - NEW THIS YEAR!!
- First Day, First Impressions
- Getting to Know You Cootie Catcher
- Name Plates (versions available for grades 2-6)
- “Hello! My Name is...” Printable
- 2 Truths and a Fib
- “Get to Know...” Pennant (2 Versions)
- Math About Me
- Let’s FLAMINGLE – A “Find Someone Who” Activity
- All About Me (And My Classmates) - A “Find Someone Who” Activity
- My Teacher: 3-2-1
- Student Questionnaire
- All About My Child (for parents to complete)
- A Letter to Myself
- Summer Slideshow
- “A Look Back at My Summer” Writing Paper(2 Versions)
- Classmate Interview
- “Top 10 Things to Know About...” (Goes with classmate interview)
- “Navigate & Locate in Your New Classroom” (Scavenger Hunt)
- Classroom Rules Activity
- Routines & Procedures: Note-Taking Page
- “Our Best & Brightest Work Coming Soon!” signs for bulletin boards.
- Tell Us About You with TANGRAMS!
- “Let’s TACO ‘Bout...” Question Cards
- iGoals (2 Versions)
- “First Day of ___ Grade” and “Last Day of ___ Grade” Posters (to use in pictures on the first and last days of school. Available for grades 2-6)
Please email me at email@example.com with any questions or comments!