A new school year is calling! This is the ultimate back to school activity that will be sure to excite your students about starting the first week of school! As students complete each phone "app" page, they will be tracking their beginning of the year memories with a variety of fun activites. We have included "home screen" cover pages and 12 different "app" pages-- you can choose to use a few or all! The different "app" acitivites include:
1. Emoji App - students express how they feel about starting school
2. Weather App - chart the date and weather on the first day of school
3. Clock App - keep track of the time school starts, lunch begins and school ends
4. Contacts App - students fill out information regarding their new teacher
5. Photos App - draw or attach a "selfie", and pictures of the student's family, friends, and school
6. Messages App - reply to a text message from a friend about the first week of school
7. Mail App - students create a short email message about what they hope to learn this year
8. Favorites App - draw or write about their favorite school lunch and subject
9. Games App - draw and write about their favorite playground game
10. Books App - students complete a book cover and title of an interesting book they've read
11. Maps App - students draw a map of their classroom
12. Reminders App - Students list some important classroom rules to remember
This product includes cover pages for grades K-4* (in both color and black/white versions). There is also a blank cover page without a grade specified to customize as needed.
*Fourth Grade cover was added due to a customer request.
All app pages are in black/white to allow students to color in and decorate as desired. This craft is super easy to assemble...just print, cut and staple! It will look amazing as a classroom bulletin board, to display on Back to School Night, or to send home as a beginning of the year keepsake! Your tech-savy little ones are going to have a blast completing this fun and interactive craftivity!
NOTE: completed phone books measure approx. 9x5
Perfect for grades 1-3 to complete independently ... Kindergarten students will need a more guided instruction approach. Please check out our preview for a closer look into this fun back to school project!