This 12 page book is designed to keep your kids busy during those first few days of school. They will love finding the octopus on the teachers head! It will also give you a great evaluation tool to asses your kids writing, coloring, alphabet, and number skills. Perfect for first or second grade. Could be used for Kindergarten with help.
A great start to a great year!
1. Lunch Box Coloring Page
2. Writing your name.
3. Self portrait.
4. I'm feeling _________ about starting school. (choices provided)
5. Favorite color, favorite ice cream.
6. Draw candles on the cake to show how old you are.
7. How many brothers and sisters and their names.
8. Meet new friends. A mixer activity where students find someone who loves pizza etc...
9. Writing the alphabet.
10. Writing numbers 1-30
11. What's wrong with this picture?
12. What did you do this summer, writing activity Draw picture.
13. "We fit together" activity
14. Color by number.
15. Classroom scavenger hunt.
Check out the preview to see all the pages.
Created by Kara Markoya 2014. All rights reserved. Purchase of this unit entitles the purchaser the right to reproduce the pages for their classroom use only. Not for commercial use. Do not post on the Internet or email to others. Not to be shared, copied, or sold.
Hope you enjoy!