Products in this Bundle (7)
showing 1-5 of 7 products
Everything you need to start the new school year off right, whether in person or online, is included in this bundle! Get to know your students, help them get to know you, and provide parents with a guide to assist them with Google Classroom. See description and previews for each of the 6 products by clicking the green titles below:
The first days back to school are a perfect time for students to introduce themselves with this print and go letter writing activity. Teachers will learn about their students personally and academically and get a beginning of the year writing sample at the same time. This resource includes:
- complete teacher directions (one page)
- a two page brainstorming graphic organizer to help students reflect upon their interests, strengths, areas for improvement and goals.
- a graphic organizer to plan for ideas to be included in their letter
- a two page rough draft template with guiding questions and directions
- a two page final copy template
- a one page document with sentence stems for students who need additional scaffolding and modifications
Save time and get to know your students with these back to school surveys for Google Forms and print version. Just assign and collect tons of useful information that will help you to make connections and create effective learning environments throughout the school year. Five surveys are included along with a recording form for tracking important insights and directions for using this product with Google Classroom.
This product includes:
- Reading Survey
- Interests and Activities Survey
- Technology Survey
- "Who Am I ?" Survey
- Learning Style Survey
- Recording form in Google Sheets
- Directions for using this product with Google Classroom
As you go back to school, help your students get to know you in a fun, interactive way while you teach them about the essential reading skill of making inferences! Use the extension activity to learn about your students and obtain a beginning of the year writing sample. Customize by adding your name to editable boxes on the directions. This is the PowerPoint version of the product. If you are interested in the Google Version see the list of related products under "You may also be interested in" below.
This resource includes:
- A student handout showing the process of making inferences (1 page)
- Detailed teacher directions (2 pages)
- Directions for small group activity editable for teacher name (1 page)
- Recording sheet for group brainstorming activity (1 page)
- Extension sheet for individual student inference activity (1 page)
- Extension sheet for writing sample related to the inference activity (1 page)
As more and more schools are embracing technology and using Google Classroom, teachers must help parents to navigate these tools. This is a quick, easy to understand guide for parents that will enable them to assist their children, especially during distance learning. It includes screen shots of various parts of classroom and step by step directions to access each feature. This product has a Google Slides version that is completely editable and a print version (pdf).