This print, cut in 1/2, and staple graphing booklet helps your students get to know each other as well as create graphs (bar chart, line plot, line chart, pie chart, and Venn diagram) with the data. There are five different booklets options (25 different graphs), so you can mix and match so everyone has a unique booklet.
How can I use this product?
Create different booklets for each student and they can spend time asking their classmates questions and then creating the charts. Perfect back to school activity.
What is included?
1 pdf file with 36 pages
* 2 pages of cover/copyright info/and teacher notes
* 1 page with a cover for your students to decorate
* 1 page with for basic information (name, date, etc.)
* 2 pages explaining the different charts and directions
* 25 pages - five samples of each type of chart (bar, pie, line plot, line, and Venn)
* 5 pages of blank charts for you to create your own (by writing on the printed pages)
Sample questions: "How many TVs in your home?" "What is your favorite school subject?" "Can you touch your toes?" "What month is your birthday?" "Do you like bananas or raisins?"
Please note that some of the questions require a timer/stop watch, like "How long does it take you to write the alphabet?"
Is this available in a bundle?
This product is bundled in the following:
* Grade 2: Back to School Math Bundle
* Grade 3: Back to School Math Bundle
* Grade 4: Back to School Math Bundle
Do you have other products that are related?
Please check out all my other Back to School activities!
Other questions or requests?
Please contact me through the "Ask a Question " tab above or email me at Deirdre@evilmathwizard.com
. As always I ask that if you like what you see, to please leave feedback! Also, if you'd like to be notified when I add a new item to my store then please click on the "follow me" button.
Want to connect with Evil Math Wizard?
Visit my blog
for K-5 math tips and freebies you can use tomorrow in your classroom. You can also find me on Facebook