Also included in
- Engage your students and help them learn about the scientific method, including controls and variables, through this 5E, 4-week inquiry investigation into the scientific method. Students learn more through inquiry and hands-on investigations. This scientific method unit bundle does just that. The$41.63$46.25Save $4.62
- A full year's worth of physical science lessons. Covering 40 different topics about matter, chemistry, force, motion, energy, waves, and space. Incorporate technology into your science class with these engaging physical science lessons that include inquiry investigations, flipped lessons, science s$440.00$629.75Save $189.75
Your students will love learning about the scientific method as they do these three candy labs. Each one is differentiated for different levels of learners.
These three candy labs are written differently to meet the K-2 NGSS standards, 3-5 NGSS standards, and the 6-8 NGSS standards. These are great to do in the classroom or at home to help students understand the scientific method.
-3 differentiated gummy investigations
- 3 differentiated dissolving candy investigations
- 3 differentiated candy cane investigations
- writes ups for all three labs for the different levels
- teacher guide
- expectation of results with observation pictures
Save money and buy the bundle scientific method mega bundle with penny lab
You might also like
Connect with Adventures in ISTEM
Be sure to follow my TpT store by clicking on the red “Follow Me” next to my Seller picture to receive notification of new products and upcoming sales.
Blog- adventures in ISTEM for more great ideas
Follow me on facebook
Follow my board TPT Adventures in ISTEM on Pinterest
Follow me oninstagram
© Adventures in ISTEM. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.
*“Next Generation Science Standards™" is a registered trademark of Achieve. Neither Achieve nor the lead states and partners that developed the Next Generation Science Standards was involved in the production of, and does not endorse, this product.
"Any claims of correlation or alignment to the Common Core State Standards are solely those of Adventures in ISTEM and have not been evaluated nor endorsed by the NGA. The author of these materials claims no affiliation or endorsement by the NGA."