This set of back-to-school word problems starts your year with in-depth problem solving by problem type. Each problem has blank spaces and is easy to differentiate.
Use the addition and subtraction word problems in a math journal or as stand-alone problem each day. The format of these are perfect for Interactive Notebooks, as well.
This resource compliments my Addition & Subtraction Word Problems by Problem Type
. The word problems in this resources are completely new and not repeated in the year long resource.
Click here to read a blog post on how I have used this product in my classroom throughout the year with first and second grade students. Also included in the blog post is a FREE Sample.
Included in the packet are:
• 5 different back-to-school word problems for each type of addition and subtraction problem for a total of 60 word problems. Problems are grouped by problem type. Blank spaces are provided in the problems to differentiate the numbers for your grade level or for students who need easier or harder problems.
• Word problems in two formats: One format has the same problem repeated on one page for easy photocopying. The other format is a task card format.
You might also like:
• Cut & Paste Math Activities for Every Second Grade Standard
• Fluency Strips for Odd Words and Phrases
• Dolch Sight Word Assessment
• Informational Writing Tools
Connect with What I Have Learned
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
Look for the green star
near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower
. You will now receive customized email updates about this store.
Follow me at my BLOG
Sign up for my newsletter NEWSLETTER
Copyright © Jessica Boschen. All rights reserved by author. This product is to be used by the original downloader only. Copying for more than one teacher, classroom, department, school, or school system is prohibited. This product may not be distributed or displayed digitally for public view. Failure to comply is a copyright infringement and a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Clipart and elements found in this PDF are copyrighted and cannot be extracted and used outside of this file without permission or license. Intended for classroom and personal use ONLY.