This set includes 1 "All About Me" pennant and 6 different "Super Star" pennants for Grades 1-6.
These pennants will be a fun and easy activity for students to color and complete at the beginning of the school year. They also look great in the hallway or inside your classroom.
1. Print one copy of the pennant that you would like to use on 8.5 x 11 paper. Use a copier to make a set for your class. (No need to waste your printer ink!) Use colored paper if you won’t be having your students color their papers. Use white paper if you plan on having students color their pennants. Use cardstock if you want the pennants to be super durable.
2. Use a paper cutting machine to chop off the diagonal edges of the pennants. (I like to leave a little bit of a white edge, so I don’t cut the top of the page.)
3. Have your students complete their pennants.
4. To hang on a string or ribbon, simply punch holes in the top corners of the pennants.
5. Voila! You have a fabulous Back to School display!
For more FREEBIES and other goodies, CLICK here to check out my TpT Store
or my blog