Also included in
- Make teaching writing more ENGAGING and planning for writing EASY by utilizing this year long writing pack. This resource includes 25 units of writing that will take 32 weeks to teach. This writing bundle is common core aligned and provides opportunities for differentiation for both higher achieving$70.00$81.00Save $11.00
Jump-start your year and get to know your kiddos when it is time to go back to school with this fun "All About Me" informative writing project. This writing project can be spanned across 5 days, or is easily modified to be a one day activity. This project pairs well with the mentor texts "I Like Myself" or "Only One You".
This Project Includes:
- Easy To-Do Craft & Publishing Pages
- 2 Different Planning Pages
- 2 Options for Drafting (differentiated)
- Student Friendly Editing Checklist
- Common Core Aligned Rubric
- 5 Day Teaching Guide
- Photo Examples
- Bulletin Board Signs ("What A Cool Bunch")
There is a specific format that has students write answering specific questions, or a blank format for students to pick their own facts about themselves. The craft is easy to do and makes a great bulletin board display.
This project was specifically designed for second grade, but can easily be modified for first or third graders using the differentiated pages.
Please open the preview file to see everything that is included in this pack before purchasing.
Interested in other informative writing projects? Check these out below!
- Animal Habitat Research Report
- Pumpkins Informative Writing Project
- Bats Informative Writing Project
- Welcome to MY HOUSE Informative/Descriptive Writing Project
- All About Me Informative Writing Project
- Thanksgiving Descriptive Writing & Craft
- Simile Monster Descriptive Writing & Craft
Or get the year long writing bundle to review all genres here: 25 Year Long Writing Projects.
Please ask any questions before purchasing this resource. Don’t forget to leave feedback below for credits toward future purchases. To see what is happening in my classroom and my new resources in action, follow me on Instagram @the.mountain.teacher .