Also included in
- Created to inform and educate our youngest learners on returning to school amid COVID-19 from hand washing and mask wearing to handling big emotions. I created these to use with my own students with the hope to help them:learn to better manage emotionsdevelop and practice coping skillscreate an opPrice $8.10Original Price $9.00Save $0.90
21 pages of supporting activities to inform and educate your students about handling big emotions and coping skills amid COVID-19.
Included in this resource:
- text recommendations about big emotions
- an 8-page ebook/read aloud on how COVID-19 have affected our emotions
- labeling big emotions (including an editable version)
- identifying coping skills
- 4 corresponding opportunities for reflection (plus 6 pages of 1/2 page response sheets)
This is a PowerPoint file, so you can use digitally or in-person and delete pages you don't need!