Also included in
- This YEAR LONG Middle School Art Project Bundle is a great way to get your students experimenting and creating artastic art pieces year round! Students will get to try a variety of creative processes and techniques when creating these works. Each art project product is complete with a visual and tex$339.59$424.49Save $84.90
- This YEAR LONG Primary Art Project Bundle is a great way to get your students experimenting and creating artastic art pieces year round! Students will get to try a variety of creative processes and techniques when creating these works. Each art project product is complete with a visual and text step$209.60$262.00Save $52.40
- This YEAR LONG Elementary Art Project Bundle is a great way to get your students experimenting and creating artastic art pieces year round! Students will get to try a variety of creative processes and techniques when creating these works. Each art project product is complete with a visual and text s$375.39$469.24Save $93.85
- This Back to School Art Project bundle will provide you with both art projects for the start of the year and art activities to use as community builders and ice breakers. This is perfect for the Elementary Art Teacher! If you teach art in Elementary or Middle school, then this is a great way to get$105.98$132.48Save $26.50
This Back to School Art Project is a fun way for students to get back to creating art. Students will create a "My Wishes for Back to School", art project using pencil crayon and felt markers. Plan Quickly ♡ Teach Confidently ♡ and Engage your students with this easy-to-use art tutorial.
✂This is a great way to introduce multiple mediums and engage students at the start of the year. This unique art project is perfect for decorating bulletin boards for Meet the Teacher Night. This resource is complete with a visual and text step-by-step (each step on its own page with description), a rubric for marking, a lesson plan, a finished example, and a step-by-step drawing handout to allow your students to create this piece successfully! #backtoschoolart #artteacher #artlessons #artteacher #artteachersoftpt
This Art Lesson is included in the Artastic Collective Membership.
The Artastic Collective Membership offers a community, virtual Q+A’s and meet-ups, and art lessons that I’ve created. This membership is a wonderful option for art teachers teaching Primary, Elementary, and Middle School Art. Get access to my art lessons (which include lesson plans, student handouts, assessment, full step-by-steps and more) to save you time and give you freedom (planning complete!), and to have fun, creative art projects to make with the students in your classroom at your finger tips, readily available. The AC Membership is a monthly, pay-as-you go membership, making it affordable and convenient with new art lessons coming each month! You got this art teacher!
Click here to Join the WAITLIST as MEMBERSHIP OPENS only twice a year! You don’t want to miss it!
✎A perfect solution for a busy teacher with a whole year to prep!
Get more ✂ARTASTIC✎ Back to School products!
✎Visit My Blog at www.msartastic.com
How To Prep:
-Either project the step-by-step pages from the PDF for your students to follow, or use it as a guideline for yourself so you can demonstrate the art project to your students.
-Look over the lesson plan for the materials needed for your art project. Gather these in advance! Then there will be no panic during the lesson.
-Photocopy any necessary student handouts such as step-by-steps or rubrics. These will be needed during your art lesson and are very helpful for students.
How to Use:
-Look over the lesson plan to see what to do and what materials are needed.
-Look over the visual and text step-by-steps to see how to make the piece and possibly you may want to make a sample yourself so you have no problems helping your students later.
-Print off the included Poster Sample for your students in color to show them what they’re making prior to the lesson (it’s your hook!)
-Show the PDF over your digital projector, under a document camera (best if you have it printed in color) or use as information for yourself as you demonstrate the art lesson to your class.
-All steps include both a visual and text description to make teaching this or showing this directly to your students and easy process and will eliminate any confusion!
-Pencil, eraser, black felt
-30x Step-By-Step draw handouts
-card stock or watercolor paper
-paint brush and water
This Product Includes: 30 Pages
-About the Product
-Lesson Plan -2 pages (materials, learning outcomes, goals, "Teacher Does/Student Does")
-My Wishes for Back to School Step-By-Step handout for students
-Art Piece Demonstration Step-By-Step: Description and Images (15 Slides)
-Example of Art Piece to show your students before they create!
-Student/Teacher Assessment Form that matches the rubric
-Bulletin Board Sign for Display
-Rubric for art piece
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my store logo and click it to become a follower. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺
Images and Lessons are Copyright Products
For clip art, you may use them as clip art, website graphics, binder covers, or even bulletin board decorations.
Use this in creative ways! Explore and have as much fun with it as you would like
By additional licensing for school use.
YOU MAY NOT:
Share this product with other teachers, administration or districts. Admin can buy additional licensing.
Sell this product or give it out for free or photocopy it for others.
For more ARTASTIC Products and to follow my store,