Auto-Bio Poem Activity
- 4 variations included.
- Get to know your students with this fun activity.
- Model how to complete an Auto-Bio Poem with your students. (A great way for letting your students know more about you).
- Students complete their own Auto-bio poem.
- Students share with whole class or partner.
- Collect all completed poems and randomly distribute to students. Have students read the random poem that they received. The rest of the class guesses whose poem it is.
- Display on bulletin board.
- Collect and keep poems until the end of the school year. Have students complete a new Auto-Bio poem at the end of the year and compare the two poems for students to see how they have changed.
Thank you from Real Reading Remedies. :)