Google Classroom has made my life SO much easier and self-grading assessments is just another way! In this pack, you will get 28 assessments for your third graders: a Pre-assessment and Post-assessment, each with 10 questions. There are 14 chapter assessments included!
The assessments are built using Google Forms and are both meant to be shared with your kiddos either with Google Classroom or Google Drive. Once you share with students, they can take the assessment and you can immediately see their results.
Once you download, you will be prompted to copy these assessments into your own Google Drive folder, which you can then share with students.
Included are the following:
1. Place Value Pre- and Post-Assessments
2. Addition Pre- and Post-Assessments
3. Subtraction Pre- and Post-Assessments
4. Introduction to Multiplication Pre- and Post-Assessments
5. Division Pre- and Post-Assessments
6. Multiplication and Division Patterns (an extension to 4 and 5)
7. Word Problems Multiplication and Division Pre- and Post-Assessments
8. Properties and Equations Pre- and Post-Assessments
9. Fractions Pre- and Post-Assessments
10. Advanced Fractions Pre- and Post-Assessments
11. Measurement Pre- and Post-Assessments
12. Representing Data Pre- and Post-Assessments
13. Perimeter and Area Pre- and Post-Assessments
14. Geometry Pre- and Post-Assessments
Once students take the assessment, you have a few options.
1. You can see an item analysis of the students' work.
2. You can see individual responses for each of your students.
3. You can also view an excel spreadsheet with all of your students' answers.
This is completely editable, so if you would like to add questions or delete any questions that are included, you can easily do this.
Please let me know if you have any questions!