Also included in
- Letter recognition and beginning sounds can be practiced in this fun game that saves you 20%. The cute bubblegum theme can be used all year to practice beginning sounds and letter recognition as a game for practice or teaching. A must for any k-2 classroom. Check it out!This set includes the Letter$7.20$9.00Save $1.80
Beginning sounds match to letters and letter sounds in a fun game. It is zip file with a pdf of the simple beginning sound game and a PowerPoint file so you can make multiple worksheets. Check out the preview to see it in action. Great resource to use all year to practice letter recognition and letter sounds! You can change the letters you want in the gumball machine of the PowerPoint. You can use just the pdf if you don't have PowerPoint.
You need PowerPoint to edit the product!
- Easy Lesson Plan
- Editable Bubble Gum Card with PowerPoint
- Programmed Bubble Gum Cards- Print & Teach
- Black/White Clip Art Beginning Sound Pictures-Helps with memory
- Colored Clip Art Beginning Sound Pictures-Helps with memory
- Common Core Standards
- About the Author Page
You might also be interested in:
Your satisfaction is my TOP priority!! If you have any questions or concerns, please email me. email@example.com I will help you in any way possible! or just drop a note to say hi!
1. How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. I value your feedback greatly . ☺
2. Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and products:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. New products are always 50% off for the first 24 hours they are posted. It pays to follow!
Thank you so much,
©TeachMagically. Permission is granted to original purchasers to reproduce material as designated only for their own classroom use. No other part of this work may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems without permission, except by a reviewer, who may quote brief passages in a review.