Back to School
Take the guess work out of setting up a fun, engaging, well-organized classroom with this Back To School
Toolkit. This resource has over 80 pages of kid-tested and teacher-approved resources for classroom organization, first week of school activities, classroom management, and plenty of resources that you can use all year long. This resource is designed to make your next school year as productive and positive as possible. It includes directions, tips, and tricks for using each resource in this product.
Back to School Classroom Organization: Tracking Logs and Forms
• Weekly Lesson Planning Guide
• Long-Range Lesson Planning Guide
• Communication Log
• Book Sign Out
• Attendance Tracking Form
• Textbook Tracker
• Reading Record
• Classroom Sign-Out
• Teacher Guide for using each classroom organization resource
Back to School First Week Activities
• Teacher Interview (with 20 questions and prize cards)
• 20 Class Procedure Cards and Review (with sample classroom procedures)
• All About Me Diamond (Craftivity)
• Marooned Writing Prompt
• A Little Bit About You – Student Survey
• Chore Excuse Letter Prompt
• Beat the Clock Cooperative Activity
• Teacher Guide for doing each Back to School activity
Back to School Classroom Management Resources
• Bring to Class Reminders
• While You Were Out Forms - System for managing absent students
• Great News Notes
• Missing Homework Record
• Letter Format - Powerful classroom management tool
• Redo Request Form
• Homework Excuse Note - Accountability tracking system
• Homework Pass
• Positive Behavior Punch Card - Simple behavior management system
• Prize Cards - 24 cards to easily reward positive behavior
• Fun in Five Cards - 12 cards filled with fun activities to do with students when you have 5 extra instructional minutes
• A listing of 7 easy ways to manage behavior in the classroom
• A compilation of 14 ways to make positive connections with students
• Teacher Guide for implementing each classroom management strategy
Back to School Sample School-Start Documents
• Classroom Syllabus
• Study Hall Overview and Expectations
• Introductory Letter to Students
• Homework Letter to Parents
• Teacher Guide for each School-Start Document
PLUS...12 pages of BONUS MATERIALS!
--- Character Sketch Writing Activity, "Draw" a Conclusion Reading Skill Practice, This or That Warm-Up, Close Reading Annotation Flags, Journal Prompts, Writing Worksheet, and Links to more Freebies!
Check out these other resources to get your school year off to a great start...
Reading Comprehension Skills - Mini-Unit SUPER BUNDLE!
Making Inferences, Main Idea, Predictions, Sequencing, Cause and Effect, and Context Clues
Incredible Journeys Multi-Unit Bundle:
Literature Study, Historical Text Analysis, Poetry Analysis, Poetry Writing, Speech Analysis, Mini-Research Project, Speech Writing and Presentation, & Personal Journey Reflection
Test Prep Bundle
- Short Answer Questions and Motivation
Independent Reading Program
Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the green “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
*** Click HERE
to receive the Brain Waves Instruction Newsletter
filled with exclusive FREEBIES and Teaching Tips!
*** Click HERE
to become a seller on TpT
(Referral by Brain Waves Instruction)
Brain Waves Instruction