All the documents, forms, and support you will need for your classroom in one place for a great price! This product includes: Substitute Teaching Binder, Homogenous and Heterogeneous Grouping Strategies, and Classroom Management Binder.
Classroom Management Binder:
With 44 pages, this binder gives you everything you will need to create, enforce, and document appropriate behavior in your classroom.
This binder is broken into four different areas (Quick Glance of Classroom Information, Student Behavior Information and Forms, Parent Contact Forms and Documentation, and Classroom Reward Coupons). This binder will help create dialog with parents and students, enhance student reflection, and document teacher interventions.
Quick Glance of Classroom Information includes seven documents. These documents are designed to provide a quick glance at your classroom and specific students. This will allow you, an administrator, or a substitute teacher to have quick access to important information about your classroom.
Emergency Contact Form
Student Information Sheets
Quick Rules for a Substitute
Student Accommodation Log
IEP Snap Shot
IEP Snap Shot BLANK
504 Snap Shot
Student Behavior Information and Forms includes eleven different forms to encourage students to reflect and become responsible for their behavior. This will create a safe classroom environment while documenting your efforts to regulate student behavior.
Student Reflection Worksheet
Reflection Worksheet Log
Missing Assignment Forms
Missing Work Student and Parent Notification
Missing Homework Log
Late Without a Pass Sign in Sheet
Student Behavior Contract
Request to Retest
Slow Down and Redo Work
Request for Teacher Help
Parent Contact Forms and Documentation includes six forms that will assist in your communication with parents. These forms will allow you to document parent communication and communicate with parents regarding student grades and behavior.
Parent Contact Log
Student Behavior Parent Notification
Student Behavior Parent Notification II
Student Behavior Parent Notification BLANK
Parent Teacher Conference Reminder
Daily Behavior Chart
The final section of this binder includes 22 Reward Coupons designed to reinforce good student behavior.
These reward coupons are designed specifically for upper elementary, middle and high school.
Pick your Seat
Extra Credit +5
Extra Credit +10
Good Phone Call Home
Lunch with Teacher
Listen to Music
Leave Class Early
Snack From Home
Sit with Friend
Use Teacher’s Pen
Out of Uniform
Grouping Strategies Binder:
This product is designed to support grouping in any classroom (upper elementary, middle or high school).
It contains quick and easy ways to create heterogeneous and homogeneous groups while allowing you to document your grouping strategies. In addition, it contains rubrics to assess group work along with student & group self-assessments. To even further support grouping in your classroom, this product contains group jobs and expectations for any group situation and specific group jobs and expectations for literature circles.
This product contains:
1. Teacher Observation Rubric for Group Work: Use this rubric to grade your students’ group work. The rubric is broken into three stages (at the beginning of the meeting, completing the assignment, and group communication). Students are graded based on exceeding grade level expectations, meeting grade level expectations, achieving below grade level expectations, or working significantly below grade level expectations.
2. Teacher Observation Rubric (fill in the blank) for Group Work: This rubric is empty to allow you to choose what you would like to grade your students on. Use this rubric to grade your students’ group work. The rubric is broken into three stages (at the beginning of the meeting, completing the assignment, and group communication). Students are graded based on exceeding grade level expectations, meeting grade level expectations, achieving below grade level expectations, or working significantly below grade level expectations.
3. Teacher Record for Student Groups: Teachers will use this sheet to keep a record of students working together as well as skill/objective and type of groups (heterogeneous/homogeneous) used in each project.
4. Teacher Grouping Log: Teachers will use this sheet to record all grouping strategies within your classroom.
5. Group Evaluation and Assessment Form: Students will use this form to assess group progress. In addition it will allow students to communicate with the teacher on the progress of group work along with group dynamics.
6. Exit Slips for Group Evaluations: Students will use this form to communicate with the teacher about group progress. In this exit slip, students can request individual or group intervention from the teacher.
7. Peer Evaluation and Assessment Form: Students will use this form to evaluate each member of his or her group. Students will assess peer contribution, completed work, quality of work, and supporting team members. Students will rate their peers from 4-1 (above average, average, below average, and unacceptable).
8. Group Expectations Handout: This handout is designed to remind groups of expectations. Students are taught to GROUP: G: Give Feedback R: Respect Others O: On Task U: Use soft voices P: Participate actively and S: Stay with group at all times.
9. Group Expectations (fill in the blank) Handout: This handout is blank and is designed for students to take notes on GROUP. G: Give Feedback R: Respect Others O: On Task U: Use soft voices P: Participate actively and S: Stay with group at all times.
10. Appointment Clocks AM and PM: Appointment Clocks are used for students to create 24 different pairs/teams to work with at any given time. These pairs can be called on at any time during any lesson.
11. Student Contact List: Student Contact lists are another way for students to create 30 different pairs/ teams to work with at any given time. These pairs can be called on at any time during any lesson.
12. Group Jobs and Expectations: 11 different jobs can be given to group members. Each job has specific expectations. One page is left blank for the teacher to create his or her own job and expectation.
13. Group Jobs and Expectations (specific to literature circles): 7 different jobs are given specifically to literature circles. Each job has specific expectations. One page is left bland for the teacher to create his or her own job and expectation.
Substitute Teacher Binder
Everything your substitute will need in one great location. Designed for Middle and High School.
Easy to use and ready to print
This product includes:
Suggestions to prepare for a substitute teacher
Note to Substitute Teacher Cover
Note to Substitute
Attendance Sheet Cover
Blank Attendance Sheets
Seating Chart Covers
Blank Page for Seating Chart
Worksheet to List Helpful Students
Schedule fill-in Worksheet (2)
Planning Periods and Lunch Cover
Planning Periods and Lunch Worksheet
Specific Class Rules Cover
Specific Class Rules Worksheet
Reflection Worksheet Cover
Reflection Worksheet for Students
Lesson Plan Cover Page
Lesson Plan Worksheet
Emergency Information Cover Page
Emergency Information Worksheet
Note for the Teacher Cover
Note for the Teacher Page
Emergency Lesson Plans Cover
** These products can be purchased separately****
Created by Illuminating Literacy