Back to School Bingo Language Game Speech Therapy Vocabulary Printable + Digital
- Google Apps™
Also included in
- Bingo is a fun game for ALL students that is full of language opportunities! This versatile speech therapy BUNDLE includes tons of themed vocabulary, allowing you to effortlessly target nearly any goal while keeping students actively engaged...ALL YEAR LONG! Both digital and printable bingo cards anPrice $20.00Original Price $25.00Save $5.00
Back to school bingo is a fun game for ALL students that is full of language opportunities! This versatile speech therapy activity includes tons of school-themed vocabulary, allowing you to effortlessly target nearly any goal while keeping students actively engaged. Both digital and printable bingo cards and boards are included, with enough for a small group or an entire class!
Use this BACK TO SCHOOL BINGO GAME with your entire caseload! It can be adapted to use with students from preschool through elementary school. The pictures of school objects (such as a backpack, school bus, pencil, and bottle of glue) are clear and realistic so that even older students are interested.
36 BINGO BOARDS are provided (each with a unique picture arrangement). The boards come in multiple formats to suit your therapy setting:
- A PDF with bright, colorful pictures can be printed (or digitally annotated) and used with chips, tokens, coins, paper scraps, etc.
- A black & white PDF can also be printed to save ink. This version also allows students to color the images.
- A Google Slides version of the game displays two boards per slide. Moveable bingo chips make the activity interactive and ready to go for teletherapy or a virtual classroom activity.
There are also two options of CALLING CARDS so that you can easily differentiate the activity:
- Call each of the 24 school-themed objects using a card with both the picture and word label.
- Challenge students by giving 3-5 clues to describe each object for your students to guess.
- Digital versions of each of the above are provided in Google Slides (for a total of 48 slides). You can use the free add-on called "Slides Randomizer" to present the digital calling cards in a random order each time you play.
⭐BUNDLE & SAVE on bingo games to use throughout the ENTIRE year⭐
There are so many ways to use bingo in speech therapy to facilitate speech and language learning! This resource gives you a minimal to no prep activity to use for years to come! With the ability to use it both printed and digitally (and options for differentiation), there's no limit to how you can use bingo in speech therapy or your classroom!