Back to School !
GREAT PRICE FOR ALL 3!!
Our Classroom Values Lesson Plan and Activity
Purpose: to help students practice and learn good values
Included in this product are:
2 lesson plans 1 for everyday and 1 for open house or bulletin board display
38 value statement cards (color ink)
4 frames to be used for illustrating value statement cards (black ink) easy copies
1 front cover mini label to decorate your shoebox or envelope for the lesson plan
Each morning a value statement is read and discussed for 1-5 minutes. The results are amazing!
I hope your students enjoy this lesson plan and activity.
All clipart is from mycutegraphics.com
“Booyah” Badges are unique and a fun way to get your kiddos motivated. Here are some ways to use the badges in your classroom.
First, explain to your kiddos that BOOYAH is said just the way it is spelled. BOO-YAH
Then explain to them that it is used to express joy!
I got an A! “Booyah!”
There are 96 badges: 12 on each page
2 different style badges on each page, sets of 6
1. Students can keep their badges in an envelope. There are 3 styles of envelope labels in this product.
2. Your kiddos can paste their badges in a notebook. Under each badge, students can write a sentence telling about why they received the badge. These are great for open house to show the parents. Students can also take their notebook home after the first 6- 9 weeks to show their parents. There is a notebook label in this product for your kiddos or they can make one on their own.
3. Each time a student gets a Booyah Badge, the student must say “Booyah!” This really makes it fun and entertaining!
4. Surprise a student or students with a Booyah Badge by placing it on their desk in the morning before they come into class.
5. A very special way to give a student a Booyah Badge is to mail it home with a positive note saying why the student received it.
(This especially works if you have a few in your class who have some behavior problems. Kids love to get mail and this would be a great motivator for helping improve those behavior problems.)
6. When awarded a badge, students can choose their own badge. Maybe keep them displayed in the room in an organizer with a plastic cover or put them on a bulletin board so the kids can see them. You can use the letters in this product for your bulletin board.
I hope your kiddos enjoy these! Thank you so much for stopping in my store. I will be making more of these for seasons and holidays.
BOOK MARKS !
140 Bookmarks! For the entire year!
There are 140 bookmarks that include holidays, months of the year, grammar, math, positive reinforcement, math awards, a homework pass, a hall pass, reading, and more!
Some have the name of the month with clipart. Others are holidays.
Back to School
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
St. Pat’s Day
4th of July
Some bookmarks read as follows for positive reinforcement.
Good Job! Terrific, Excellent Behavior, Star Reader, You are special! Super Reader! Fall into reading with a good book! Thanks for helping! A+ Work! Marvelous Math
Homework Pass, Soar into reading! WHIZ KID It’s your lucky day! and more!
Others have holiday, math. and reading messages.
Welcome back! Happy Halloween! Turkey Terrific! Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas! Happy Valentine’s Day! Be My Valentine! Be mine!
Monster Love! President’s Day! George Washington Abraham Lincoln
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Happy Spring! Soar into Reading! Flying High with Math!
Happy Easter! and more!
31 Teachable bookmarks:
2’s thru 12’s with an activity to help your students memorize their times tables
Math Vocabulary for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems
Grammar Practice: Nouns, verbs, pronouns, proper nouns, punctuation, types of sentences, interjections, conjunctions, prepositions, subjects, predicates, synonyms, antonyms, homonyms, articles
These are great diagnostic tools to help your students study for tests. Most of these can also be used as an incentive for good behavior or even as a gift around the holidays. There is a black ink book marker for your students that can be use for a quiz on times tables or parts of speech.
I hope your students find much success in reading, language arts, and math.
All clipart is from mycutegraphics.com
Cute and colorful to brighten the school day for your students!