“Booyah” Badges are unique and a fun way to get your kiddos motivated. Here are some ways to use the badges in your classroom.
First, explain to your kiddos that BOOYAH is said just the way it is spelled. BOO-YAH
Then explain to them that it is used to express joy!
I got an A! “Booyah!”
There are 96 badges: 12 on each page
2 different style badges on each page, sets of 6
1. Students can keep their badges in an envelope. There are 3 styles of envelope labels in this product.
2. Your kiddos can paste their badges in a notebook. Under each badge, students can write a sentence telling about why they received the badge. These are great for open house to show the parents. Students can also take their notebook home after the first 6- 9 weeks to show their parents. There is a notebook label in this product for your kiddos or they can make one on their own.
3. Each time a student gets a Booyah Badge, the student must say “Booyah!” This really makes it fun and entertaining!
4. Surprise a student or students with a Booyah Badge by placing it on their desk in the morning before they come into class.
5. A very special way to give a student a Booyah Badge is to mail it home with a positive note saying why the student received it.
(This especially works if you have a few in your class who have some behavior problems. Kids love to get mail and this would be a great motivator for helping improve those behavior problems.)
6. When awarded a badge, students can choose their own badge. Maybe keep them displayed in the room in an organizer with a plastic cover or put them on a bulletin board so the kids can see them. You can use the letters in this product for your bulletin board.
I hope your kiddos enjoy these! Thank you so much for stopping in my store. I will be making more of these for seasons and holidays.
I wish your students much success in all they do!
You may also like my BOOM BOOM Badges or Brag Tags!
Clip Art: Pages 1,2 EDUCLIPS
Page 3 first 2 rows A-Sketchy-Guy
Envelopes: EDUCLIPS + A-Sketchy-Guy + mycutegraphics.com
All other clipart is from mycutegraphics.com