Back to school DIGITAL ESCAPE ROOM—a FANTASTIC way to start your school year off right! Your students will think you’re the best teacher around when you use this Digital Escape Room resource, which allows you to get to know more about them, provide important tips on how they can be successful throughout the school year, and teach them about setting SMART Goals.
The Digital Escape Room will be completed by sharing the link provided w/ your students, which will take them to the Google Form where they will “breakout” of the various rooms. No cutting, purchasing of locks and other supplies! Simply read the directions, share the link with your students, and….GO!!!
There are 3 “rooms” that students are required to escape:
Escape Room #1- Students will complete a survey using Google Forms that asks questions about their likes, dislikes, areas they do well/struggle in, how well they understand and can use technology, and more.
Escape Room #2- Tips for Being Successful- Students will watch a video that provides tips on how they can be a successful throughout the school year.
Escape Room #3- Students will watch on video on goal setting, where they will be walked through the steps of setting SMART Goals.
• Included in this resource:
• Detailed directions on how to use this resource and how to share with students
• Answer Key with each escape room code
• Link to directions for using w/ Google Classroom, Google Drive, & Microsoft OneDrive
• Tips & Tricks for Teachers and Students
• Instructions for students on how to use in your class
Benefits of Google Drive
*****NO PREP!!!***** Share the link with your students, and that's it!
• Completely paperless- no printing, cutting, or gluing!!
• Great for differentiation!
• Saves automatically!!!
• Students work directly on student pages.
• More engaging for students often unwilling to write or participate on traditional assignments.
• Meets technology standards and prepares students for college or career.
• Great for the 1:1 school or those incorporating technology use in lessons.
• Perfect for organization of all student materials in their own Google Drive!
• Google Drive is free for teachers and students!
• Allows students to work on assignments anywhere they have access to their Google Drive.
• Students can easily collaborate on assignments.
*You will need access to Google Drive to use this resource.*
For a blog post that demonstrates how this resource works, click below:
Digital Escape Room- ELA Test Prep Breakout Blog Post
Another Digital Breakout Resource to Check Out:
Digital Escape Room- ELA Test Prep Breakout
Looking for more digital resources?
Find samples of my resources in these free e-Books!
Thanks + Giving eBook: Set 1, Grades 6-8 ELA (Free)
Tech Tips for Teachers Ebook (Free)
Blog (Lit with Lyns)
How to get TPT credit to use on future purchases:
• Please go to your My Purchases
page (you may need to login). Beside each purchase you'll see a Provide Feedback
button. Simply click it and you will be taken to a page where you can give a quick rating and leave a short comment for the product. Each time you give feedback, TPT gives you feedback credits that you use to lower the cost of your future purchases. I value your feedback greatly as it helps me determine which products are most valuable for your classroom so I can create more for you. ☺
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my store logo and click it to become a follower
. Voila! You will now receive email updates about this store. ☺