Our Back to School Brochures are the perfect back to school activities for your 3rd grade, 4th grade, or 5th grade students.
These brochures can be used as a first day of school activity or as a no prep time filler during the first few weeks of school.
There are five brochures included for differentiation and for multiple days of use. We promise your students will love them and so will you!
Here’s what you get:
1. Back to School Game Brochure full of fun games that all students love to play.
2. A Look at My Year Brochure where students learn about the teacher and all about the classroom such as important procedures and rules.
3. Back to School Writing Brochure where students write four different stories in different ways. They start a story when given the end of the story. They add to a story when given the middle of the story. They finish a story when given the beginning of the story. Lastly, they spin a story and write their own story. Amazing!
4. A New Year Instagram Feed Brochure is where students complete their own bio and then draw pictures of their dream class, dream teacher, and their goal for the school year. They then share their plans with their classmates and they each choose their favorite idea of their classmates (fellow IGer).
5. Back to School Reading is where students read picture books and fill out the brochure. We’ve included a list of great Back to School books you can use, but any picture book will do. This is a great after-lunch activity for students to have a little bit of quiet time.
Have your students complete all five brochures, let the students choose or you choose what works best for your class!
NEED MORE BACK TO SCHOOL ACTIVITIES????
BE SURE TO FOLLOW US BY CLICKING THE GREEN STAR ABOVE TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN WE POST A NEW PRODUCT! ALL OF OUR NEW PRODUCTS ARE 50% OFF FOR THE FIRST 48 HOURS!!!!
BE SURE TO LEAVE FEEDBACK TO RECEIVE TPT CREDIT TOWARDS YOUR NEXT PURCHASE!
Don't miss out on updates, freebies, and tons of fun!
This resource is intended for ONE CLASSROOM TEACHER to use. If you would like to share with your colleagues, please purchase an additional license. Thank you for respecting our hard work!
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution is limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.