This resource is designed to help students set goals for their school year. Their goals will be combined to make a back to school bulletin board. The bulletin board will have a poster in the center that says, “Take our word for it, it’s going to be a great year!” Then, students will add their goals for the school year (written on fun speech bubbles) around the bulletin board poster. This activity not only helps students set goals, but it also makes them feel part of the classroom community with a student-created bulletin board.
This Back to School Bulletin Board resource includes:
• Detailed Lesson Plan
• Beginning of the Year Goal Setting Guide (2 pages)
• Bulletin Board Poster: “Take our word for it, it’s going to be a great year!”
• Fun Speech Bubbles (8 choices to add to the bulletin board)
Favorite BACK to SCHOOL Resources
• Back to School Toolkit
• Narrative Writing Unit
• 20 Daily Warm Ups
- Engaging and Educational Bell Ringers
• Reading Comprehension Skills - 3 Mini-Units Bundle
- Making Inferences, Finding the Main Idea, and Making Predictions
Have you signed up?
Receive exclusive freebies, special promotions, and tips and tricks to make teaching and learning more fun by signing up for the Brain Waves Instruction Newsletter!
You’ll receive a set of 5 engaging creative writing lessons instantly when you sign up! No spam, all fun! Sign Up HERE!Following is Fun!
Get the inside scoop on all store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the red “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
Brain Waves Instruction