PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Need ideas for a puzzle bulletin board during back to school? This puzzle piece bulletin board is perfect for any time of year, but is particularly timely for New Years, back-to-school, or an All About Me unit. It can be used for any grade level.
This file includes 6 different puzzles (4 pieces each). You will find 24 unique puzzle pieces. There are a number of ways that you can use and display this puzzle bulletin board. Over the course of the school year, students can do all 24 pieces each or you can pick and choose which puzzles you'd like your students to complete.
Design the bulletin board with one puzzle per student OR ask students to create their own puzzle using the pieces they choose!
The following SIX puzzles are included in this set. Some puzzles have a small area for students to draw a picture if they’d like. Each puzzle piece is labeled and numbered for easy assembly.
This file contains bulletin board letters that spell "PIECES OF US".
Thank you for taking the time to check out this puzzle bulletin board set. Please direct questions to me PRIOR to purchasing this product.
You may also be interested in these posters:
Need growth mindset bell ringers? Choose your grade here:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE free resource library and newsletter.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.