Also included in
- Create a culture of acceptance and inclusion with these community building bulletin boards for back to school! This bundle includes two product files.Puzzle Bulletin Board:Need ideas for a puzzle bulletin board during back to school? This puzzle piece bulletin board is perfect for any time of year,$10.25$12.25Save $2.00
This community building bulletin board poster set makes any classroom feel inviting and warm. The messages on the posters are perfect for boosting self-esteem and self-worth. You can use these cards and posters and are perfect for any classroom, counselor's office, or common area in your school.
There are 33 inspirational posters with phrases that start "YOU ARE..." and are followed by words or phrases that show students how much they are valued.
There are a number of different titles (letters for bulletin board titles) included. Depending on where you would like to display the posters (inside a classroom, outside a classroom door, in a hallway, in a common area of the school, in an office, etc.), you can choose from the following titles in full-color or black-and-white:
- WHEN YOU ENTER THIS ROOM…
- WHEN YOU ENTER THIS CLASS…
- WHEN YOU ENTER THIS SCHOOL…
- WHEN YOU ENTER THIS CLASSROOM…
- IN THIS ROOM…
- IN THIS CLASS…
- IN THIS SCHOOL…
- IN THIS CLASSROOM…
Please see the preview and thumbnails for a sample of each bulletin board letter (EACH LETTER TAKES UP 1/2 PAGE)!
This file contains 33 posters (in full color, black-and-white, smaller card versions of full color, and small card versions of black-and-white). You will also find an ideas sheet for teachers and counselors.
You may also be interested in these posters:
Need growth mindset bell ringers? Choose your grade here:
Sign up for access to my EXCLUSIVE free resource library and newsletter.
For updates on new products and product specials, follow me:
Kirsten Tulsian has 18 years of experience in elementary education. She has been a homeroom teacher for first grade, third grade, and fourth grade, as well as ESL. She has also been a school counselor for grades PK-6, an ESL pullout teacher for K-6, and a Reading Recovery Teacher. She received her Bachelor’s degree in elementary education and psychology from The University of Iowa and a Master’s of Education in school counseling from Sam Houston State University. She believes that students make the most progress when they are engaged in their hearts as well as their minds. Her resources offer relevant, rigorous, engaging content that nurtures the whole child.
Copyright © Kirsten’s Kaboodle. All Rights Reserved.
Purchasing this product gives the purchaser ONE LICENSE to this product. This allows the purchaser the right to reproduce this product for HIS/HER class ONLY.
• Duplication for an entire team, school, or school district is strictly forbidden.
• If other teachers would like copies of this product, please direct them to my store.
• You may not reproduce, redistribute, or post this item on a blog or website for download (free or paid).
• Copying any part of this product (even for a classroom website) is also in violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• You may not modify, copy, or alter this product in any way.
• Please feel free to spread the word about this product via social media or blog post. A link to the product (or my store) is much appreciated.