Products in this Bundle (10)
showing 1-5 of 10 products
Need back to school icebreakers or games that get students moving, communicating, working in teams, and building relationships? Here are 50 of our favorite basic activities that are low-cost and low-prep for any classroom or subject!
**Updated to include distance learning icebreaker games and activities**
Working as a team, they will learn lessons in communication, innovation, hidden assumptions, and creativity that are central to the engineering process. Use as a warm-up, icebreaker, team building activity, or basic STEM and engineering design challenge! Also included are more in-depth critical thinking activities that are a great introduction to science and engineering concepts.
**GROWING Bundle: Save 20% off individual products**
- 3 Newspaper STEM Challenges: These three newspaper challenges are meant to be completed in a sequence of increasingly more difficult activities. First, the students build a tower, then they create a tower that can hold weight, and finally, they are given a more creative challenge of designing and building a chair to hold a student.
- 5 Tower STEM Challenges: Towers are a great STEM activity to promote collaboration, teamwork, communication, and problem-solving. This challenge lays a critical foundation for more intensive STEM challenges.
- 4 STEM Critical Thinking Activities: Students will explore the world around them asking questions with a scientific or engineering mindset.
- 5 Back to School Teamwork Challenges: 5 team-building activities that set the foundation for the engineering design process.
- 4 Activities to Build Relationships + Distance Learning Version: Interactive activities that help students reflect on their personal sparks plus a STEM challenge to display student interests.
- 24 STEM Quick Build Icebreakers: 24 STEM task cards for icebreaker building challenges to promote problem-solving and creativity.
- 24 STEM Quick Build Icebreakers - Winter version!
- 2 STEM Words Distance Learning Games: A perfect icebreaker game for distance learning, use these editable STEM scavenger hunt Google slides during a live virtual class or the BINGO game for independent learning.
Looking for more STEM lessons? Find the Vivify resource guide here: bit.ly/VivifyResourceGuide
About STEM Challenges: Click here to learn more about the 3 Stages of STEM. STEM challenges are an engaging way to incorporate the engineering design process into your classroom or afterschool program! These hands-on activities allow students to work in teams, apply the engineering design process, and connect science topics to real-world applications. The teacher will provide the structure to the project, but students will take an active role in designing and building their own devices.
• Click the Green ★ to follow our store and get notifications of new products and freebies
• Leave feedback to receive TpT credit for use on future purchases
• Questions? Contact us in the Product Q&A section
♥ Connect With Us ♥