Great time saver! This 11 page bundle includes some of my personal favorite "back to school" resources.
“How I Feel About the First Day of School”
- Hand this out to students at the end of the first day. To complete, they fill in the circles with the faces that match how they feel.
“Goodie Bag Poems”
- Print, sign, and glue the poem of your grade level to the outside of lunchbags. Place the described contents inside the lunchbags for students and hand out or place them on their desks. Read the poem with your students on the first day.
- I make a poster of this pledge. Then I have students leave their thumbprints out of ink and sign below their print. We read this poem every morning after announcements. They have it memorized in no time!
- Print these on Address Labels (30 per sheet; sized 1” x 2 5/8”) and place them in each student’s planner on the first day.
- After reviewing each student’s personal information together (Full Name, Address, Birthday, and Phone Number), send this sheet home with those who cannot recall their information.
“Missing Homework Assignments”
- Have students fill this out when they forget to do their homework. Once the whole sheet has been completed (forgetting homework 3 times), send the sheet home for parents to sign.
- Send this home at the beginning of the year in order to gain parent permission for using their child’s photo on newsletters, websites, and blogs.
2 Instructional Sheets
Thanks for looking!