BACK to SCHOOL BUNDLE for preschool, PreK and Kindergarten. This is a large zip file collection of 14 back to school -related products currently available separately in the KidSparkz store. Significantly discounted. Many literacy and math centers are included, as well as individual activities and printables.
PLEASE NOTE: Only the first 3 resources in the BUNDLE are represented in the thumbnails above. To get an idea of all the resources in the bundle, you will need to click on the links below.
Here is a list and a brief description of the 14 individual files in this bundle. Click on each title to see thumbnails and a PREVIEW for each packet.
School Time Activity Pack Back to School Printables
- just print and that's it! No prep hands-on printable activities for preschool, pre-K and early Kindergarten children. This is a BIG pack! All in b/w, 93 pages.
Back to School Preschool Centers
- This is a comprehensive set of printables with a school. or a back to school theme - make hands-on, interactive activities and learning games for your preschool and pre-K classroom. Engaging graphics, most activities are developmentally appropriate for ages 3 - 5. 127 pages
Name Posters - Decorate Initial Letters
- 3 sets of letters, 3 different borders. Decorate with art or collage materials, markers etc. Great activity for first week of school. 78 pages
- This is a set of center signs for preschool, PreK and Kindergarten. 32 signs – 2 to a page – all signs come with 2 background styles – medium blue chevron, and green-on-green spots. A Canadian spelling set is included in blue chevron. 53 pages
Number Practice Pages BACK TO SCHOOL
- This is a collection of activity pages reviewing some different forms that numbers can take, for early learners. The numbers being reviewed in these practice pages are from 1-20. This set can be used with a Back to School or similar theme unit. It could possibly be used as a an assessment 22 pages
Back to School Songs and Rhymes with Activities
- This is a 27 page collection of greeting songs with activities for the first week of school, for preschool and pre-K. Includes songs, poems, chants about welcoming, names, friends, things we use at school etc. All in black/white for easy printing.
Back to School Alphabet
- This is a collection of activity pages reviewing the upper and lower letters of the alphabet.
Recognize and read the letter in the box, in its upper and lower case form.
• Find all the featured letters in the row of letters – color or stamp them.
• Trace the letters.
• Decorate the large letters.
• Recognize the initial sound picture, and name it. Say the sound, if it is known.
• Color the children and the initial sound picture, if desired. 27 pages
Back to School Alphabet Mazes
- This is a collection of activity pages to practice upper case letter recognition, for young children. The form of a maze is used. This set can be used with a Back to School or similar theme unit. 27 pages
Shapes Recognition - Follow the Shapes Maze to School
- This is a collection of activity pages to practice shapes recognition, for young children. The form of a maze is used. This set can be used with a Back to School or similar theme unit. There are 33 printables – 3 mazes for each of 11 shapes. The shapes featured are circle, triangle, square, rhombus, hexagon, star, rectangle, oval, trapezoid, heart, and crescent.
Alphabet Read the Room
- This is a flexible activity to use with early learners to help them to recognize the letters in their name. The alphabet cards sets can also be used as flash cards; for hiding and finding games; for a wall alphabet strip; for sorting into color groups; for coloring and decorating; or for any other activity that you can think of. 86 pages
Back to School - Cut and Paste Numbers 1-12
- This is a set of large cut and paste numbers for a Back to School theme, 1-12, plus a drawing page about the topic. 15 pages
Back to School Little Number Book 0-10
- This is a booklet to review and practice counting and number recognition 0-10. It has a Back to School theme. Cut the pages, stack in order, and staple twice close to the left side. Children can recognize the numerals, count the sets, trace the numbers, and fill in the 10-frames by stamping or coloring.
Back packs and school supplies center
- match 4 ways that numbers can be represented, 0-20. The ways are: numerals ~ 10-frames ~tally marks ~ sets of pencils. Match the school supplies "into" the backpacks.
• 21 backpacks /mats, labeled with 10-frames from 0-20.
• 3 sets of school supplies, 21 in each set, each set featuring a different way that numbers can be represented, from 0-20 (numbers, tally marks, sets of pencils).
Feelings & Emotions: Activities, Oral Language, Centers, Printables
- Activities to spark discussion, questions and exploration about feelings and emotions for early learners and children with special needs - small groups, centers, and individual activities. 44 pages
KidSparkz Teacher Resources