Back to School Busy Work
Fun Activities for Kindergarten / First Grade - Math and ELA Busy Work
My 'Busy Work' packets will help to keep your students busy AND learning essential basic skills.
These worksheets can be used when you want to integrate a winter theme.
This packet includes 25 engaging worksheets that you can use for
- revision and consolidation
- fast finishers
- to follow up a game or activity
- in a learning center
- as homework
- for assessment
The pages include:
1. Alphabet Bus - cut and paste letters to fill the bus a-z
2. Trace the apple (big shape tracing)
3. Get to the Bus - trace bumpy horizontal L-R lines to get to the bus
4. School Shapes - identify and shade the 2D shapes in the school house
5. Identify and shade capital letters vs lower case letters
6. Identify and shade capital letters vs lower case letters
7. Bus to School - make an a-z path by linking letters
8. Spin & Dab - identify letters s, a and m
9. Matching apples - join up matching apples (visual discrimination)
10. Draw additional features to complete each picture (2, 3 and 4)
11. Find and trace the shape that is the same as one in each row
12. Trace and color the big shape 'circle teddy'
13. Trace numerals and color pictures that show 1
14. Trace numerals and color pictures that show 2
15. Tace numerals and color pictures that show 3
16. Spin and dab numbers 1, 2 and 3
17. Fill in the numbers on the ten frame school houses
18. Trace the shape that completes the 2D shape pattern
19. Glue the crayons in correct counting order 1-5
20. Glue the crayons in correct counting order 6-10
21. Match the ten frames to the numbers to complete the pencils
22. Match the ten frames to the numbers to complete the pencils
23. Write a number in each window to complete the alphabet buses
24. Fill in the missing numbers on the pencils (1-10)
25. Trace the big shape dice picture and practice writing the numeral 6
Your students will keep busy by coloring, writing, tracing, cutting and gluing!
Thank you for stopping by my store, please follow me to keep up with my new products!