Also included in
- MONTHLY CRACK THE CODES: This includes one Crack the Code for each month of the school year for grades 1-5. This is not a growing bundle as no other Crack the Codes will be added to this bundle.If you are interested in purchasing ALL of the Crack the Codes I create then you will need to purchase the$15.00$30.00Save $15.00
- PRINTABLE ESCAPE ROOM STYLE CRACK THE CODES FOR EVERY MONTH and MORE! Looking for only the DIGITAL VERSION? CLICK HEREWant to get your students more engaged? Use this growing bundle of CRACK THE CODES (Escape Room) Grades 1-5 to do just that! Your students will be challenged as they use their creat$24.00$48.00Save $24.00
- This bundle includes my favorite 4 activities to use for BACK TO SCHOOL, all of which are DIGITAL & ZERO PREP! The paper vision of the Crack the Code does have prep but the DIGITAL Crack the Code is included as a bonus file! All four activities are BACK TO SCHOOL THEMED and can be used in Augu$12.00
- Want to get ready for BACK to SCHOOL?!!! This bundle includes some of my favorite back to school items! Check out the links for each resource to see each product more in-depth! I created this bundle in hopes that you will start your school year off feeling extremely confident with your organization$27.00$46.00Save $19.00
- All you need to be feeling confident and prepared to head BACK TO SCHOOL. This bundle includes 24 resources (19 of which include digital versions). The resources included will provide you with classroom activities, classroom management & organization ideas, and will help you build a wonderful cl$45.00$88.50Save $43.50
Crack the Codes allow students to feel success in all academic areas, while working hard to collaborate, persevere, and problem solve with their peers. Crack the Codes take students on a "scavenger hunt" style game where six clue cards will need to be located and solved. This resource includes options for grades 1st through 5th where you can pick and choose whichever clue cards best suit your students! Here is a closer look at what types of challenges are included in this Crack the Code! Because it is the beginning of the year and students are still learning classroom expectations I would HIGHLY suggest doing this Crack the Code as a WHOLE CLASS and guiding students through the process.
In this challenge, students will be reading passages (multiple reading levels included), solving math problems that aim to get students to know their teacher (editable so you can create your own) for example "I have a daughter and her age is 6 divided by 2 (hardest) OR you can write I have a daughter and her age is 2 + 2 (easiest), using a letter decoder to decode secret messages in Morse Code, participating in a stem activity of creating fingerprint impressions with pencil rubbings, and sorting words that show what a growth mindset is!
Grades 4 & 5
Grades 2 & 3
The only additional supplies you will need in addition to printing this PDF is plain white paper, a pencil for each group, and small pieces of tape!
For grades 1st-2nd you can do this whole class as a Crack the Code or you could use each clue card as a CENTER. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need a modification. Thanks!
Directions with lots of details included
Clue Cards (various options to choose from, grades 1-5 included)
Printer Friendly Version (Each clue card is a full sheet of paper so minimal cutting!)
Tips and Tricks on how to make this an engaging and exciting activity
Student Recording Sheet for students to show their work and submit at the end
Teaching Answer Sheet
Printable Award upon completion of activity (Badge)
Clue Card signs if you'd like to keep all supplies for each clue card in one place
To grab the CRACK THE CODE GROWING BUNDLE click HERE