Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Make back to school fun and personalized for your students with our editable back to school cards and gift tags.
A. Back To School Cards
There are 20 back to school cards
There are 4 designs for each card. Each card include different motivational quotes to inspire your students.
Message text is :
Welcome back to school,
( Insert name of student on the space)
It’s great to have you here! I am excited to learn more about you.I am looking forward to helping you learn a lot.Let’s make this school year together fun and exciting! Please feel free to contact me.
( Insert name of teacher)
Colored and black white versions are available.
Blank templates to write your own personal message are available. It also include templates with and without the motivational quote.
1. Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try
2. Great things never came from comfort zones
3. Think positive. Be positive
4. Everyday matter
5. Believe in yourself
6. Never give up
7. A new day is a new opportunity
8. Follow your dreams
9. This is the day to become better
10. Every day is a fresh start
11. Make every step count
12. Work hard, dream big, never give up
13. Do what is right not what is easy
14. Be proud of who you are
15. Failure is success in progress
16. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn
17. You can do it
18. Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground
19. Time to reach your goals
20. Nothing ever came easy
The file is in power point version and the cards are saved in JPEG format.
To edit names, click “INSERT TEXT BOX” and type on the insert box to add your text.
B. Back To School Gift Tags
Make back to school fun and personalized for your students. These cute back to school gift tags are great to spruce up the treaties or goodies for your students.
The file is in Powerpoint, JPEG format and it is editable.
15 back to school gift tags included.
Size: Height: 5cm
Length: 8.5 cm
To add text, follow these steps:
1. Open the file in Powerpoint
2. Click on 'INSERT"
3. Then click on "TEXT BOX"
4. A text box will pop out
5. Put your cursor inside the text box and you can type the text you want to add.