This fun and colorful pack contains 5 ELA and 5 Math activities and centers for 1st graders! All games, centers and activities are aligned to the 2nd grade CCSS standards. Be sure to check out the preview!
Page 1: Title Page
Page 2-3: CCSS Alignment
Page 4: Table of Contents
Page 5-9: Vocabulary Show and Tell Center
Page 10-11: Poetry Center
Page 12-23: Digraph Puzzles Center
Page 24-29: Mini-Read Center (All About Frogs)
Page 30-34: Addition and Subtraction Teaching Posters (Also available in the Keyword Kids pack)
Page 35-41: Super Subtraction Card Game
Page 42-49: Add-No! (An Uno-like Card Game)
Page 50-54: TRUE or FALSE Center
Page 55-60: Ten Block Puzzle Center
Page 61-69: Count On Bump! Board Game
Page 71: Credits
Common Core Standards Addressed:
RI 1.1 Ask and answer questions about key details in a text.
RI 1.2 Identify the main topic and retell key details of a text.
RF 1.2b Orally produce single-syllable words by blending sounds (phonemes), including consonant blends.
RF 1.3a Know the spelling-sound correspondences for common consonant digraphs.
RF 1.3b Decode regularly spelled one-syllable words.
RF 1.4 Read with sufficient accuracy and fluency to support comprehension.
L.1.4 Determine or clarify the meaning of unknown and multiple-meaning words and phrases based on grade 1 reading and content, choosing flexibly from an array of strategies.
1. OA.C.5 Relate counting to addition and subtraction (e.g., by counting on 2 to add 2).
1. OA.C.6 Add and subtract within 20, demonstrating fluency for addition and subtraction within 10.
1. OA.D.7 Understand the meaning of the equal sign, and determine if equations involving addition and subtraction are true or false. For example, which of the following equations are true and which are false? 6 = 6, 7 = 8 – 1, 5 + 2 = 2 + 5, 4 + 1 = 5 + 2.
1. NBT.A.1 Count to 120, starting at any number less than 120. In this range, read and write numerals and represent a number of objects with a written numeral.
1. NBT.B.2 Understand that the two digits of a two-digit number represent amounts of tens and ones.
*If you have any questions please ask BEFORE purchasing, thanks!*