Use this fun Back to School Choice Board during the first few days of school. It provides 9 engaging activities for your students to choose from. I love letting the students pick what they would like to do as you are busy completing the first days of school! Students are to select 3 of the following activities:
1. Write a poem about your first day of school.
2. Design an All About Me Poster. It should include a self portrait and ten facts about you.
3. Find a story from your reading book or the class library. Read the story with a friend and design your own cover.
4. Work with a partner to create math problems. You will need to create and solve 10 three digit addition problems.
5. Create an acrostic poem using your name or the phrase “ Back to School”.
6.Using a thesaurus find a synonym and antonym for the following words:
7.Write a story about your perfect first day of school! If you have time illustrate a cover.
8. Write 5 complete sentences about your first day of school. Circle all of the nouns (person, place or thing) and underline the verbs (action).
9.Work with a partner to create math problems. You will need to create and solve 10 two digit subtraction problems.
******Be sure you "follow me" so that you get an email each time I add a new product listing. All new products are listed at 50% off for the first 48 hours they are listed!******