Get students coding with these unplugged coding programs with a Back to School theme! This block style coding resource is a great introduction to coding without computers
. Students will learn critical thinking and problem solving skills!
This resource includes:
• Teacher Instructions
• Sample Coding Maps & Codes
• Student Directions
• Coding Maps (THREE Levels of Difficulty)
• Playing Pieces
• Path Pieces
• Code Worksheet
Back to School Coding Unplugged comes in color and black & white!!
• It’s time to get ready for school! Collect school supplies on your way to school so you are prepared for the first day of class.
• It’s the first day of school! Make your way to the school, but be sure to avoid the construction zones so you aren’t late.
This product is part of my Coding Unplugged – ALL YEAR Bundle
where you can purchase the entire year of coding unplugged products at a discount!
These coding unplugged programs are great STEM activities
to be used individually, in pairs, or as a center!
It is very helpful to show the sample coding maps and corresponding codes that are included in this product and to code a program with students before allowing students to work independently. This resource is recommended for 1st through 4th grade.
You may also like:
• Back to School Follow the Code
• Back to School Binary Code STEM Activities
• More Back to School Activities