A fun and versatile back to school collaborative poster activity. Students work in groups of 3 or 4 to create their finished posters. Every group member will complete a single page about themselves. One of the questions encourages group interaction by requiring each student to find a common interest with another group member.
Detailed instructions for printing and assembling the posters and banner are provided. You choose the printing option that best fits your students and classroom. If time permits, print on white paper and have your students color their pages before assembling the finished poster. A time-saving option is to print the pages on colored paper and have students complete only the written responses.
Assembling the collaborative posters is as simple as cutting two edges off each page and taping the four sheets together. Hang the completed posters on a wall in your classroom or hallway to make a fun and meaningful display. You may also choose to print the banner that spells “Meet Our Class” and hang it above the posters. Everyone will be excited to see the finished product!
- Introductory Letter
- Printing and Assembly Instructions
- Panels 1, 2, and 3 to Print for Use with ALL Sizes of Groups
- Panel 4 to Print for Use with 4-Person Groups
- "Time to Learn” Filler Panel
- “Time to Make New Friends” Filler Panel
- “2nd Grade Rocks” Filler Panel
- “3rd Grade Rocks” Filler Panel
- “4th Grade Rocks” Filler Panel
- “5th Grade Rocks” Filler Panel
- “6th Grade Rocks” Filler Panel
- Banner that spells “Meet Our Class”
Other resources you may like:
To catch freebies and new resources:
I am interested in hearing your feedback!