BACK TO SCHOOL COMPARING DECIMALS WITH GREATER THAN LESS
THAN (42 EXAMPLES)
* A GREAT ACTIVITY FOR BACK TO SCHOOL MATH!
* Students compare decimals with one another using greater than and less than.
TWO OBJECTIVES IN ONE!
* There are 42 examples in all using the symbols ">" and "<".
* Students must write the symbols "> and <" in small equations to compare two
decimals with each other.
* You receive 3 FULL worksheets.
* Your download of 4 pages includes answers.
Copyright© 2018 David Filipek
All rights reserved by the author.
Permission for downloads to copy for single classroom use only.
Electronic distribution limited to single classroom use only. Not for public display.
(Back to School Comparing Decimals Greater Than Less Than)