Get your students out of their seats and start building a strong classroom community with this cooperative learning structure. Back to School: Corners ~ Cooperative Learning Activity is an engaging way for students to get to know one another at the start of the school year. Students listen to a question you pose and choose between one of four pre-determined answers displayed on posters in the four corners of your classroom.
Topics in this resource:
• Future Career
This helpful resource includes:
• Planning Page
• Corners – directions page
• Talking Guidelines
• Talking Points – answer stems to get started
• Turn and Talk – additional discussion questions
• 40 full-color posters – 10 topics x 4 answers
• 40 black-and-white posters – identical text to the full-color version
⭐ Easy to use, and a fun way to help your students get to know their classmates!
⭐ One full-color set is included FREE in the preview!
⭐ Options for color, ink-saving, and digital displays included in the Planning Page.
Read more about how I use this activity with my own students to quickly build a strong sense of classroom community at the start of each school year in this blog post!
- Use this product for your own classroom and your own students
- Share the files digitally only with your students
- Upload to Google Classroom to use with the students in your classroom
You May Not:
- Share these files with anyone other than your students
- Upload any part of these files to a website for others to download or stored on a page where others will have access to it
- Store any part of this product on a shared drive
- Use any part of this resource, including graphics and/or formulas, to create any type of resource (free or paid)
- Links MAY NOT be placed on a school webpage that is not password protected
Remember - leaving feedback earns you points toward TpT purchases. Also, click the FOLLOW button and be notified when new products are uploaded.
Happy Teaching ~ The Reflective Educator! ☺