Back to School Crafts, Activities & Writing Prompts Backpack Foldable
Use this crafty & cute craftivity to decorate your bulletin boards and classroom doors for back to school; to get to know your students; and to showcase or your students’ writing. You can also attach it to a paper bag and fill it with little surprises for a fun back to school survival kit.
What You Get:
~ A variety of mix and match printables to create a fun craftivity to suit your students’ needs including:
- A variety of main backpack printables: blank, lined, and primary lined for a color cut and paste cravtivity.
- 5 insert options for small writing or drawing activities including:
o primary lined
o “All About Me” insert
o drawing prompt insert
o blank (perfect for a drawing prompt)
- 2 pages matching writing paper for larger writing activities, writing prompts or drawing activities.
- 4 pages of bookmarks that fit perfectly into the pockets of the backpack. Print off the blank to add your own words or sayings, or use the “You Rule!” ruler bookmark or the “Welcome” pencil bookmarks.
- Detailed instructions with pictures.
- Ideas for using this craftivity in your classroom, including: a list of stories, writing prompts & other useful suggestions.
These printables are available in PDF.
This craftivity is for personal, educational use. A full TOU is included in the product.
Check out Mae Hates Mondays other Back to School Crafts here:
Back to School Craft, Activities and Writing Prompts School Bus Foldable
Back to School Summer Vacation Camper Craft
Thanks for visiting. Follow Mae Hates Mondays for more graphics, craftivities and classroom ideas.
Mae Hates Mondays
Search: Back to School Craft, Backpack, Backpack Craft, Back to School Survival Kit, All About Me, Back to School Craftivity