Also included in
- This resource is perfect for a classroom teacher or ELL teacher looking for tons of great back to school activities to fit ALL your students' needs! This double bundle includes all back to school resources bundled together at an additional 10% off both the already-discounted Back to School Bundle an$42.45$67.25Save $24.80
- Start your school year strong with tons of engaging Back to School resources that fit a wide range of levels! In the midst of administering assessments and drilling routines, it is also important to get to know the new group of students in front of you on a more personal level. This Back to School$11.50$21.50Save $10.00
- This bundle is a way to save BIG on all seasonal and holiday resources for the entire school year. Included for each of the five bundles are activities, glyphs, and writing prompts. Also included is a paper and digital Back to School All About Me Book and a paper and digital End of Year Memory Boo$49.75$99.50Save $49.75
Get to know your students and create a fun back to school bulletin board with these fun Back to School Glyphs! Included are 4 glyph options that will let your students’ creative side shine! Students then fill in the data collected from the glyphs to fill in a simple bar graph that can be analyzed by the class.
Glyphs are available as cut-outs only, or a full page with little to no cutting or gluing necessary. Take a peek at the preview to get a closer look at the glyphs!
*4 Glyph Themes*
• Backpack Glyph: Backpack & School Supplies
• Classroom Coloring Glyph: Decorate a Classroom
• Lunchbox Glyph: Lunchbox & Food
• Silly Face Glyph: Drawing Silly Face Features
Each Glyph comes with:
•Student Checklist: Each theme includes different questions that students check off the answers to in order to create their individual glyph.
•Cut-outs (except for Classroom Glyph: These are meant to be cut out and glued onto construction paper.
•Full Page: Students can use this page to color and decorate their glyph, rather than cut and glue onto another piece of paper.
•Bar Graph: This is a simple bar graph students use to record data from a question for each glyph. You can then use them to have students draw conclusions based on the data.
For a discount on this resource, along with more back to school resources check out the Complete Back to School Bundle!
For a huge discount on all seasonal and holiday resources for the ENTIRE YEAR, check out the Seasonal and Holidays Resources Bundle!
© 2017 Raise the Bar Reading
More Back to School Resources: