This file includes 3 back to school crafts and writing activities that your students are sure to love! There's getting to know you, goal setting, and an all about me booklet all with a popcorn theme! The crafts and writing activities for back to school include:
- Getting to Know You Craftivity and Writing - Students will write adjectives about themselves on popcorn pieces and put in the popcorn box for display. Writing pages with primary and intermediate lines included. Also color and black/white copies are included.
- Make Your Learning Pop Goal Setting and Writing - Students will set goals on popcorn pieces and glue them around a popcorn machine to display. Writing pages for students to explain how they will achieve those goals are provided with primary and intermediate lines, color and black/white.
- I'm Poppin' In Booklet - This All About Me booklet will be a fun way for students to introduce themselves to you and their classmates! With several pages to choose from, students will complete a booklet to staple to the front of a popcorn box. Color and black/white copies included.
You might also be interested in:
- Informative Writing Unit
- Opinion Writing Unit
- Narrative Writing Unit
- Perfect Paragraphs One Step at a Time
- Advanced Perfect Paragraphs One Step at a Time
- Common Core Writing Activities (monthly writing centers)
Interested in a COMPLETE SYSTEM for assessing students in reading using ANY text?
- Common Core Reading Graphic Organizers - 2nd Grade
- Common Core Reading Interactive Notebook - 2nd Grade
- Common Core Digital Graphic Organizers - 2nd Grade
Jamie Rector from 2nd Grade Stuff
The Common Core Standards were developed and written by the NGA.
© Copyright 2010. National Governors Association Center for Best Practices and Council of Chief State School Officers. All rights reserved.