Here is a project for starting the school year.
The students can create a birthday card that they can personalize and receive during the school year.
Why not start the year artistically, by working in the manner of a famous artist: Vassily Kandinsky.
You only need simple materials: coloured flats, glue and scissors.
-Grade 2 and up
-Drawing with felts
-Round and angular shapes
-Thin and thick lines
-White paper (cartridge paper, photocopy or tactile paper)
-Glue and scissors
Duration: about 4 class periods
Have a great school year!
Thank you for visiting my store !
I welcome feedback.
Your comments can help me make my resources better for you. In addition, when you give feedback, you receive TpT credits, which may be used to purchase any product at any store on the Teachers Pay Teachers website (subject to the site’s rules and regulations).
You can learn more by clicking on the link below:
Click Provide Feedback to earn TpT credits.
Every $1 spent = 1 credit
50 credits = $2.50 off a purchase
You may :
• Use this item for your own personal use.
• Use this item for your own classroom and/or students.
• Copy this item for use in your classroom by your students.
You may not:
• Give this item to others, including other teachers.
• Copy this item for use by others.
• Post this item on a website, including a personal website, classroom website, or district website.
• Copy or modify any part of this document to offer others for free or for sale.