PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Tired of just sitting in front of the classroom going on and on about procedures and rules on the first days? Make it fun and engaging with this digital escape room activity!
This is all completed through the use of a Google Form and Google Slides. It is completely editable and there are four (4) escape rooms to conquer.
Here's what's included:
- Google Form for students to add codes and "break out".
- Silly GIFs after each "room" break out.
- One (1) escape room focusing on organizing a student schedule (adapt it to fit your class' schedule).
- One (1) escape room in which students have to use a decoder to decode class rules or adjectives to describe the class. (Change to fit your class or leave as is!).
- One (1) escape room where students have to analyze your syllabus. (Add your syllabus or create one using my Editable Syllabus Template: Google Slides ).
- One (1) escape room putting together a puzzle about Growth Mindset (no need to edit at all!).
- Detailed directions on how to edit the rooms.
- A page for students to collect codes.
There is some prep required on your part to make it unique to your classroom, but no cutting, printing, or gluing anything!
***You should have a basic knowledge of Google Classroom and Slides for this product. If not, don't fret...feel free to email me or just play around! This works best on computers.***
© Copyright 2018 M. Mariano. All rights reserved. Permission is granted to copy pages specifically designed for student or teacher use by the original purchaser or licensee. This is intended to be used by one teacher unless additional licenses have been purchased. The reproduction of any other part of this product is strictly prohibited.
**Follow me on Instagram**!Read Write Teach ELA
Check out more products in my store!