Compressed Zip File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing. How to unzip files.
10.16 MB | 59 pages
Back to School Daily Classroom Vocabulary (People Places, & Things at School) is designed for Pre-K – 2nd grade and addresses skills including making inferences, associations, answering questions, labeling, and describing/defining. Included in the packet are the following items.
1. An original 26 page story book that teaches and assesses comprehension of 30 targeted daily classroom vocabulary words. The story presents and teaches each targeted word within context, and provides immediate comprehension questions following presentation of each target vocabulary word. (Can be printed or saved to iBooks for use on your iPad.)
2. 30 printable teaching cards that include clues, picture stimulus, and answers depicting 30 common daily classroom vocabulary items/concepts, i.e., “We count objects using ___ like 1,2,3.” and “A specific break from classwork that is a time for fun and relaxation.”
3. 30 printable clue cards
4. 30 printable answer cards with an illustration and text (These can be used with the clue cards for question – answer lessons or for playing a game of concentration/memory matching the clues and answers)
5. 2 printable vocabulary comprehension/receptive vocabulary pages (15 illustrated items per page) with coordinating clue pages. The teacher reads a clue and the students choose from the 15 pictured items the item that matches the clue. The vocabulary pages can be printed OR downloaded to iBooks for use on an iPad.
6. 1 printable game board. Students use the acquired vocabulary to label items as they play the game. The game board can be printed OR downloaded to iBooks for use on an iPad.
7. A clue book that can be downloaded for use on an iPad in iBooks.
In addition to the items available in the download, those who purchase the packet will also receive information in the download regarding how to receive a FREE coordinating ‘box’ for use in the SpeechBox iPad app. (Note: You must have an iPad with the SpeechBox app installed in order to use the free ‘box’.)