Also included in
- Students will have TONS of FUN with these Differentiated Silly Sentence or Story Writing Prompts! Differentiated writing activities are a great way to engage students in the same writing activity, and meet different levels of abilities at the same time! Grab this Silly Story Differentiated Writing PPrice $30.00Original Price $40.50Save $10.50
Make Back to School Writing Activities TONS of FUN with this Silly School Supply Story Writing Prompt! Differentiated writing activities are a great way to engage students in the same writing activity, and meet different levels of abilities at the same time! This Silly School Supply Story is a themed writing activity to practice sentence building and story building with silly interactive writing prompts. My students love creating silly sentences with this writing activity at center time. This Back to School themed writing activity is for primary grades and special education classrooms, and can be used as a whole group activity, one-to-one, or at a writing center. This writing activity provides students with the option to handwrite or cut and paste pictures for sentence generation.
***This Back to School Differentiated Writing Activity is part of my Silly Story Writing BUNDLE !!! ***
The following differentiated writing activities are included:
5 Writing Prompt Cubes with pictures: (color & black and white)
- Roll a character/subject
- Roll a verb/action
- Roll a setting
- Roll a noun/object
- Roll an adjective/describing word
Writing Prompt Worksheets:
- Silly School Sentence - with 2 cubes (character, action)
- Silly School Sentence - with 3 cubes (character, action, setting)
- Silly School Story - with 5 cubes (character, action, setting, noun, adjective), extra page for writing, and a picture page
- Errorless Cut/Paste Silly School Sentence Writing Page
- Brainstorming web (cut and paste or handwrite words)
-"I can write Silly School Sentences" page for 5 written sentences
- Cut and Paste pictures for each cube to use on writing prompts (Color and Black and white)
*Each writing prompt comes in two versions:
(1) with a cut and paste cube words
(2) handwrite the cube words
Directions for the writing activity:
1. Build the cubes - cut out each cube and follow the directions on the cube template.
2. Choose a writing prompt worksheet based on student's ability level.
3. Students will roll the cubes indicated on the writing prompt to create a silly sentence or story.
4. Draw a picture.
I hope your students enjoy this engaging Back to School Writing Activity!
Other activities you might be interested in:
Follow my store for more differentiated activities! All new resources are 20% off the first 2 days!