Are you looking for a way to learn about your students and engage with them during back to school through distance learning? Then this DIGITAL Choice Board is exactly what you're looking for. This interactive set of activities is great for any grade level and any subject area.
- Would You Rather? Students pick their preference between two kid-friendly choices
- 5 Facts About Me: Students can provide any 5 facts about themselves
- #Goals: Students set 3 Goals for the upcoming year
- Favorites: Students provide details about their personal preferences based on a list of categories
- Show and Tell: Students can post an image or video of an item that represents them while explaining why it is special to them
- Fill in the Blanks: Students are given sentence starters and complete the sentence with information about themselves.
- This or That: Students must pick their preference between two similar items
- Teacher Truths: The teacher will list 10 statements- some true and some false. The student guesses which teacher statements are true and which teacher statements are not true.
- Free Space (Post a Picture of Yourself)
Note: This activity is made for Google Slides
This kid-friendly list of activities is a great way to learn about your students at the start of the school year whether you are in the classroom or remote teaching.
This activity includes two options for student directions
- Option 1: Students complete any three activities (not including the Free Space)
- Option 2: Teacher created directions. You can require students to complete as many of the digital activities as desired.