Easy to diversify; loaded with a variety of engaging activities: use as a memory book; advice for next year’s students, or “clues” to be played as a game. The variety and versatility of the activities are suitable for both beginning and end of the year.
Completed projects make adorable bulletin boards or hallway displays too.
- "This is a fabulous resource for my classroom!"
- "Cute activities."
- "My class enjoyed the backpacks as an end of the year reflection."
- “Our Year Was Packed With Learning & Stuffed With Fun!” class-made book.
Writing prompt comes in a full-page size, as well as two-on-a-page, with full-color cover pages for both.
- Fun writing prompt for the end of the year. Collate and keep to share with your new students in the fall. Includes a completed sample.
- "There’s a whole lot of learning & fun packed into _________________.” supply-filled backpack writing prompt. Children fill in their grade level and color the picture.
- The front flap flips up or over to reveal the writing prompt. This younger-elementary choice, can be used like a memory book, where children write about their favorite activities, or they could make this for your new students as well.
- “School was cool, this I know. I’m all packed up and ready to go. Summer’s here. Hi ho! Hi ho!” backpack option for older students.
- There are 4 flaps to flip and write under, with a summer option, memory option, ”School is cool and packed with fun! Here’s a peek of what I’ve done.” a next year student option, plus flaps with blanks to program with whatever.
- Super-cute ”First grade was packed with learning and stuffed with fun” writing prompt “craftivity”. Includes 7, front-panel options for kindergarten-3rd grade, a blank one to fill in a different grade, plus one for summer.
- Students add a cap, accordion-folded “legs” and shoes (3 styles), so that this looks like the back of a child carrying a backpack. The flap flips up to reveal the writing prompt.
- ”Backpack. Pack on your back. Help us guess what’s in your sack.” chant poster, with another backpack option.
- This one is a game, where students draw a picture under the bottom flap and write 3 clues under the top one, describing their hidden picture. They read one clue at a time, pausing for students to guess what they have in their sack for summer or for school.
- Mini flip booklet ”There’s a lot of fun and learning packed into __________(grade).” Students write what they learned, enjoyed and a few of their favorite things on 6-page options.
- Includes covers in color, plus black & white. These make a quick, easy & fun memory booklet, or have students contribute a page to make one to share with your new class in the fall.
Be sure and click on the PREVIEW to see lots of samples.
I chose "Not Grade Specific" because the lessons are easily adapted for a variety of ages and grades. Also, backpacks are synonymous with school and carried by most students.
I’m Diane from Teach With Me, wishing you a wonderful year. I hope its packed with fun and stuffed with lots of special memories.
Don’t forget that all of my new products are 40% off for 48 hours.
Click this LINK to follow my shop & you'll be notified of these huge savings.