This Escape Room is great to help your kids get to know each other during those first days back to school. Students will engage in 4 activities that encourage team building and working together. Each task reveals part of a secret message that students will unscramble at the end.
- Notes for implementation
- 4 Tasks for students to complete
- Code sheets for each group
- Game with conversation topics
- Team Puzzle
- Draw out words like respect, responsibility, etc.
- Act out specific words to help teammate guess
All tasks require students to communicate with each other to get across a message. This can be used at any time during the year, but it can really help your students get to know each other in a fun way at the beginning of the year!
If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to email@example.com!